Well we've decked out our place for Christmas. I had a lot of fun putting up all our holiday decorations. I always love to spend evenings sitting around in the glow of Christmas lights on the tree and in the windows. Steven is having a lot of fun looking at the Christmas lights, doing advent calendars, and discovering all the fun there is to have around the holidays.
Monday, December 3, 2007
It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas...
Well we've decked out our place for Christmas. I had a lot of fun putting up all our holiday decorations. I always love to spend evenings sitting around in the glow of Christmas lights on the tree and in the windows. Steven is having a lot of fun looking at the Christmas lights, doing advent calendars, and discovering all the fun there is to have around the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment