Saturday, August 28, 2010

Haircuts

The boys got haircuts a couple of weeks ago. They were WAY overdue. You would think that with their barber living in the same house (their daddy), we wouldn't let it go as long, but I tend to put if off. And that whole working full time/ school full time/ Elder's Quorum Pres. thing that Matt has going on doesn't keep him busy at all (note the sarcasm).

Here is Sam's before:



Getting a little shaggy in the back there.  He was getting a pretty nice mullet though...

Sam's after:




He looks SO grown up now and not at all like my little baby! He is 17 months now (one more month til nursery!), so I guess he's really not my baby at all, but I'm still in denial.

Steven's before:






Because he is older, his hair grows faster. Also when it's long like this, it's completely uncontrollable. It has a mind of it's own.  If I comb it, it looks like I haven't touched it for days within a few hours. I need to not let it get this long again...

Steven's after:






Whoa!! What a difference! 

It took me at least a week to get used to their new looks, but they look so much better. It always looks like their hair is combed and I never have to touch it!  

P.S. The boys aren't naked in these pictures... they do have diapers on. 

No comments: