Thursday, September 23, 2010

My New Obsession...

I recently learned how to make these

Yes, Steven is being my little model...


A few of the others that I've made.


This is one of the tiny ones that I made for my little neice...
(That is her in case you were wondering...)


A couple of my other favorites...


My absolute favorite. Corduroy makes me VERY happy!


Then I had to make a little holder for them. They get smooshed when I pile them into something.  This holder is already too small...


Here is a closer view of the top part.


A closer view of the little weight at the bottom.

I also recently learned how to make little corker bows (Thanks Jen!) like these
And I found about 20 fun fabric and felt flower tutorials online...
I really need a little girl so I have a reason to go crazy with the ribbon and hair clips...

2 comments:

childishkim said...

Hey - you are not my friend on facebook (sadly) but you are for sure invited.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159362184090401

Smith Family said...

Very cute!