These are a few of the things that are making me happy today:
We finally got our family photo hung on the wall. Now to get the rest of the prints up...
(A special thanks to my Kim for making me this awesome tile! LOVE it!)
I got this little gem from Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. I was eying him when they first put out their fall stuff but I couldn't justify the purchase until they marked him down.
(side note: my former obsession with frogs is being replaced by owls. Frogs are still cute, owls are just cuter to me as of late.)
I have Harmons to thank for this little gem. It's so nice to be earning my own money so that I can treat myself every now and then! This guy is actually responsible for me looking forward to Thanksgiving this year!
(Usually it's not one of my favorite holidays.)
I am LOVING this spooky tree warmer! If you are looking at and thinking that you love it too, let me know and I will tell you how you can get one for your very own!
I found these fun gourds at Lee's Marketplace up in Logan. I went shopping with my mom and they had these right out front. I haven't seen gourds this fun anywhere else! I need to figure out how to dry them so that I can use them every year. They are too cute to throw away!
What's making you happy today?
2 comments:
finishing a knitted sock. :)
Cute decorations! I love the saying on the tile beneath your family picture. :)
Post a Comment