We made it to the North Logan Pumpkin Walk this year! The boys had lots of fun! They even got to take their own pictures with their little cameras. Here are some of the highlights:
Us by the front gate.
This candyland scene was so fun.
I thought this pumpkin snowman was super cute.
Fruit ninja. The boys loved this one!
All these fun little pumpkin spiders!
Looking at the pumpkins with Grandma.
We loved all of these little characters made of carrots.
We took lot's of pictures of the wipeout scene for Matt because he likes to watch this show!
This I-Spy scene was one of my favorites. I thought it was really clever and well done.
Another shot of the I-Spy scene
This scene had lots of fun things representing all of the different seasons.
I also loved this Hi Ho Cherry O scene.
Especially loved the "apples" hanging from the tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment