Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cookies and a little smarty-pants moment.


Well here at our house we have been having lot's of adventures with Mr. Steven. He has become a real cookie fiend in the last few days. If you leave a cookie out where he might be able to reach it (for example, on the kitchen table) It will be gone before you know it. He will haul it off and scarf it down. I guess he is just like his daddy when it comes to baked goods. He is also getting really smart. Yesterday when I went in to get him from his nap, he was sitting in his crib with one sock pulled off. I walked up and asked him where his other sock was. I often ask him questions like this, not expecting answers. But this time, he immediately turned around, picked up the missing sock, and handed it to me. It really surprised me because up until this point in time, he hadn't shown any indication that he even knew what a sock was. I am always surprised at how fast he catches on to thins and how smart he really is. As for the rest of us, we are just working hard trying to get by. hope all of you are having a great day!

No comments: