Thursday, January 31, 2008

Busy, Busy Days...

This week has been pretty busy for all of us. Steven always seems to be the busiest though. He has had a big week. He is starting to talk more. He has a little toy of the Tazmanian Devil from Looney Toons. He has learned how to say "Taz", and it's so cute. He also got to have mustard and ketchup with his corndog for the first time. Every time we open the fridge door, he makes a beeline for the mustard bottle. if you squirt a little on your finger, and let him lick it off he really loves it. So I broke down and gave him some mustard and ketchup and taught him how to dip his corndog into it. As you can see from the picture, it was a really big hit. His other new game is to put on sunglasses. I don't know if he just likes how it makes everything look different, or if he likes them on his face but he has a really good time with them. He also likes to play with the two way radios with Matt. They get on different sides of the apartment and call each other back and forth (there is a button that makes the other radio ring like a phone when you push it. It's Steven's favorite.). I was thinking about it and I realized that I mostly only talk about what Steven has been up to in my posts. Even though he is doing the most interesting things I will talk a little about Matt and I this time. Matt and I have started teaching the family history class in our ward. It is a little bit of a big job, but we love it. I have been learning a little about grinding wheat and using wheat for food storage too. I have found a few fun recipes and have decided that I am going to try to use wheat in our regular everyday diets. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: