
I have always enjoyed my little Steven since he was born. Each age brings new adventures and discoveries that are so fun to watch unfold. I am especially enjoying his recent age because he is starting to talk and respond more to questions I ask him and things I ask him to do. Here are a few of his recent antics:
- He loves candy like most kids, but unlike most kids mint and cinnamon candies are his favorite. Every time I am eating a cinnamon bear he is right there for a bite.
- He loves to put on glasses of any kind. His 2 current favorites are the little glasses from Mr. potato head, and these lovely things that I found at the D.I.

They have little lenses in them that split up your vision like a flies eyes do. They are actually kind of cool and he just LOVES them.
Whenever I am sitting at the computer he comes over and says "up". once he is on my lap, he asks for his mouse (an old broken mouse that we cut the cord off of so he can play with it) and then plays happily while I do whatever I am doing. Sometime he requests to watch Kipper, Mickey, or "Mana Mana" (an old Muppet short which is his favorite. I have that short on my laptop, so whenever I get it out, he Says "Mana Mana" so I will play the video for him. Sometimes I can even get him to sing the song with me.
- At this house we have a central vac system ( it is SOOO nice). Steven used to be afraid of it and would stand at a distance and watch me every time I vacuumed. He never let the vacuum get close to him though. the last time I vacuumed, I got this


- When we first moved to this house, in fact, the first day in the new house, Steven learned to open the doors (they have the lever handles instead of the knobs). One of his favorite things is to open the front door so he can look outside.


- He loves motorcycles. Well, it's more like a love-hate relationship. He loves to look for them from a distance, and if he hears one outside he will run to the door and look out to try to find it. But if we are outside in the front yard when one goes by in the street, he starts to cry and runs to me or Matt for protection. Same thing in parking lots.
- He has a little toy figure that he calls "Homie". He named it this after a weekend in Logan where his uncle Brian taught him to say the word Homie. He loves to put Homie up on the wall where it slants by the stairs and watch it roll down.


No comments:
Post a Comment