Our Easter was a lot of fun! (as you can see from Samuel's excitement above) We went up to Logan to visit. We hadn't been up there since Christmas. I've missed it. We just feel bad because we have so many people in Logan that we know and love, and never enough time in a weekend to visit them all. We did get to visit with one of my friends though. She just had a baby as well. Her little girl is four days younger than Samuel. She is a lot bigger though:
Our weekend was mostly full of visiting and hanging out with family. On Saturday, we tried to dye Easter eggs with Steven. He wasn't very into it though. I ended up doing it myself.
Aren't they pretty!
On Sunday we had a big dinner with the family. This little number was my contribution to the meal. It looks good in the picture, but it was barely hanging on by the frosting. Apparently I'm not as good at making a round decorated cake as I thought. (a big thanks to my mom for making the frosting work when I forgot to soften the butter)
Grandma got Steven and Samuel some new clothes and Steven a big truck basket:
We of course made sure to teach Steven what Tonka trucks are really for:
Steven loves having a baby brother. He is really great with Samuel. He loves to kiss him and check on him. He is also really great to help out Mommy and Daddy getting diapers and other things. What a great big brother!
5 comments:
I love it! Your pics are so cute.
cute, cute, CUTE pictures!!!
cute pictures they are just precious
Those are some awfully cute pics! I love how teeny Samuel is.
I love the picture of Samuel in the basket. I hope things are going well for you.
Post a Comment