Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Little Adventure...

So today Steven has had a really runny nose all day. We emptied the box of Kleenex in the kitchen, and I needed to wipe Steven's nose. I was feeding the baby on the couch, so I decided to send Steven for some toilet paper. He can reach it and he has been pretty good about following directions lately. He catches on really quick. I told him to go into the bathroom and get some toilet paper. I specified that he needed to rip off a little bit and bring it to me so I could wipe his nose. I thought I explained it pretty well, and he seemed to understand what I wanted him to do.
My Bad


For the record, this is the first time Steven has played with the toilet paper, and he only did it because I asked him to. Hopefully this was a one time performance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggle* that is to cute

Jen and Scott said...

That is classic! What a sweet little boy. :)