Saturday, January 2, 2010

Temple Square Lights 2009

We made it to see the lights at Temple Square BEFORE December 31st this year! I know, it's a miracle. We actually made it on the 15th of December! This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. It was actually pretty warm (if you can consider around 30 degrees warm) the night we went and so the boys didn't get very cold. Both of our boys were well behaved and loved to see all of the lights and people. Here are a few pictures from our trip:


Steven all bundled and ready to go.


Samuel all bundled and ready to go


Our family picture by the conference center. Taking it here is easier than fighting the crowds at Temple Square itself. Less people to wander through our perfect photo.


My three handsome boys in front of some red lights. I guess the camera moved just a little bit in this picture because the lights behind them make it look like a big red vortex of some kind. I can't look at it too long or I get nauseous . The boys are cute though.


This is my favorite tree on Temple Square. It is HUGE and I love the bold red color that they put on it. And there is actually a picture of ME on the blog! Yay! Maybe a good New Years resolution would be to get more pictures of me taken so that it looks like I actually WAS at our family functions...

No comments: