Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catching Up (WAY Overdue...)

So, I was going through all of my pictures and found a LOT of them that were taken with the intent of blogging them and then it never got done...
I am going to try to get a bunch of them on here. I am starting with some craft projects that I did back in October (I think) at our relief society Super Saturday. They had a lot of fun kits to do, but somehow I managed to limit myself to three:



This is a Birthday board so that I can keep track of when birthdays are. Maybe this year I will actually remember to do something about them....


A cute little Christmas decoration. Since we all know that another Christmas decoration is exactly what I need...


And this little gem is to hang on my front door in January. My other wreath is a lot smaller and this has sparkles! (Matt's favorite!)

I also got an idea for some cute letter blocks from their projects, but they are sitting in a pile of projects that are just waiting for my attention. Maybe I will get to them sometime this year!

No comments: