Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Valentines at our house was pretty low-key. It usually is. Matt and I don't really feel the need to celebrate. We'd rather save the money and use it to pay bills. I know, we are SO exciting.
We do get something for the boy's though. And my mom & dad usually get them something. They usually mail it too which makes it extra special because they get to open a package! Here are some pictures from our little bit of celebration:
Here they are opening their package from Grandma and Grandpa.

And opening the presents inside of the package.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! The suction cup balls were a super big hit! They spend hours throwing them at the glass front door and sticking them to everything in sight! They also enjoyed the treats and new friends.
Matt and I got the boys each their own helium balloon. They love to get the free balloons at the grocery store but those never last. So I went to Dollar Tree ( I know... I went ALL OUT) and got a couple of mylar ones so that they would float for a little longer. It was a SUPER HIT. I know what I am doing for them next year...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: