Monday, March 22, 2010

My Little Farmers

Things have been SUPER busy around here lately... I have started selling Scentsy, so I have been trying to get that off the ground, Brian (my brother) got MARRIED so we were in Logan for 10 days for that, and then we had to detox the children from being at Grandma's for 10 days along with it being Matt's spring break and us all starting to get colds... (well MAtt's was full on, the rest of us may have dodged it :::fingers crossed:::)
I know, it's been a total PAR-TAY around here. I want to blog about our great trip to Logan and the fantastic wedding... but the first half of my pictures are on my laptop and I'm not in the mood to wait for it to boot up. So you will all have to wait a little longer for all of that.

In the meantime... here are a few pics of my cute little boys...

I am a sucker for little kids in overalls. As a result of this, my boys have LOTS of pairs of overalls. The other day I decided to put them both in overalls. Steven was super excited by this because then both he and Sam could be "farmers". All day he talked about how him and Sam were farmers. You can't look at these pictures and tell me that these boys don't look adorable in overalls...


It took some convincing for him to let me take this. Note the shoes he is wearing...


They are his "running shoes". He loves to wear them and when I put them on him he runs everywhere because he is wearing "running shoes". Here he wanted me to take a picture of his running shoes. This kid totally cracks me up!


Okay, confession time. I LOVE this picture... but I also find it a little disgusting how big my little Sam is getting... He will be ONE this weekend. Say it ain't so! I actually found a box of 12-18 month clothes that hadn't been brought out of storage yet and he has already outgrown half of them. I think I am just in denial that he is growing up. If he still wears the three months size clothes it means he is still three months old right?


I just love this little face!

I also love both of my little farmers.
Here's hoping that I will get the rest of my posts up soon.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'll say it ain't so! Where did that year go??? They do both look pretty cute, though. :)