Sunday, April 4, 2010

Twinners

Lately I have been dressing the Boys alike. I never thought I would be one of those moms that dresses her children the same thinking that it's just the cutest thing ever. Well it is pretty cute, and I don't do it ALL the time....


It all started with these little jackets that I found on the clearance rack at wal-mart. I was originally going to get the mickey one for Sam and a Lightning Mcqueen one for Steven. But I decided that Steven would love a mickey one too so they both got one. I especially love the ears that stick up above the hood. When they wear them together it just looks so cute that I had to try it with a few other things...

I found a cute pattern to make these fun ties for the boys on my favorite craft blog, "Make It And Love It" (There is a link to it one the right, the pattern is in her Etsy shop). I still have big plans to make more of these cute ties but these two are the only ones that I have so far.


They just look so handsome all dressed up for church. This is also what they wore for my brother's wedding... but we didn't get any pics of them together that day.

Steven picked out these shirts at Old Navy and I thought they were fun for summer. He really loves that they have a grasshopper on them. Sammy really doesn't care either way as long as he isn't naked.


This is Steven's version of "Smile".


See? How can you resist these cute faces? And when they are dressed the same, it makes them EXTRA cute! As long as it isn't every day...

No comments: