These are Steven's "spiders". They like to crawl on lots of things and take baths in bowls of cereal with milk and in soup. They are Steven's bestest friends.
At my brother's wedding luncheon, Steven discovered that olives make great "Spider Shoes". This discovery was, of course, made at the great entertainment of our entire table at the luncheon. So much for proper eating...
I didn't get any pictures that day (I was busy trying to contain the mess when the spider took a bath in Steven's cheddar potato soup, with his shoes on, and then tried to walk across that table...) so the next day I gave Steven leftover olives for lunch hoping he would re-create the incident (minus the soup bath). We had success! Enjoy!
The spider attacking...
A dead spider. His feet still look good though.
4 comments:
That was so hilarious at the luncheon, I think that best part is when he wanted you to dry off the spiders shoes because they were clean after the bath in the soup.
Kids do the funniest things! I love the pics of them dressed alike. I'm the same I just can't help dressing my girls the same every once in a while, especially for church. Its half the fun of being a mom when you get to do things like that. :)
As a kid I loved playing with the olives more than eating them. I liked to pretend that they were my "fancy" nails.
So somehow I don't think I've ever "been" to your blog! Crazy. I've been missing out, too. You have a lot of fun going on at your place! Steven is getting so big! He's such a handsome little guy. And Sammy is adorable! I don't think I've ever seen pics of him. You do a ton of fun, crafty stuff. I'm excited to see more of that. I'm adding you to my sidebar so I don't "lose" you again! :)
Post a Comment