Friday, June 17, 2011

Moving on!

You'll look up and down streets.  Look 'em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street.

And you may not find any
you'll want to go down.
In that case, of course,
you'll head straight out of town.

It's opener there
in the wide open air.

Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.

And when things start to happen,
don't worry.  Don't stew.
Just go right along.
You'll start happening too.
--Dr Seuss


We are moving.  Sad to leave, but excited to see what the future will bring us!
The goal is to have all of our stuff out of this house by the 25th of June. That will give us enough time to get the house cleaned up and ready for Matt's parents to have it back.
That's right. It's been three years.  Matt's parents are coming back from Finland, and they want their house back.  ;)
We signed the lease on an apartment in West Jordan.  It is pretty tiny, but I am excited to have less space to keep clean.  Steven will be going to preschool in Herriman, so I will still be around for all of my Herriman friends that we will miss.
Hopefully pictures will be forthcoming, but probably not until after we get all moved and settled.
I am most excited to have my life back and to have things put away and not in boxes.
On to the packing and cleaning!!!!!  

3 comments:

Muffin said...

good luck! I hear your moving woes...

Amy said...

Trying again, for some reason it won't let me publish anything. But good luck! So fun to have a new chapter of your lives to look forward to. Can't wait to see what it looks like :)

Jay said...

Hope the move went well. I should come see you guys sometime in your new digs.