Friday, August 5, 2011

Sam Singing.

I was supposed to post these a long time ago. My mom has been patiently waiting. I meant to do it, but then I moved and my life became total chaos. We still haven't quite recovered...
But here are the videos anyway!
My boys love them some Backyardigans.  I love me some netflix because they have tons of episodes of the Backyardigans on their instant play.  One of the episodes is in Egypt, and the river nile disappears and queen Tasha is trying to get it back yada yada yada.... Anyway, she sings a song about wanting her river back.  
I like Sam's version better:

Sam has also learned his A B C song:


He skips a few letters (who needs them anyway) and throws in a random R ( Steven sings it that way so naturally my little Steven shadow does it that way too) but overall it's not bad for such a cute little guy!

No comments: