Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Days and Loving the Warmer Weather.


We have been so busy lately. I have been looking for a job to help ease our tight budget a little. Matt said that he would get a second job, but he has already done that once and I didn't think it was fair for him to get so burned out. So I got a job working in the evenings at Herff Jones helping print yearbooks. It's only temporary, five to eight weeks is all. Other things we have been busy with: Matt is always busy with working and his little side projects. Steven is the busiest of all of us. He is in full fledged talking mode now. He will try to repeat just about anything I say. I don't always understand it all but he is doing really well. I have been busy looking for a job, and I am cleaning and organizing our house big time. I don't know if it's spring fever or what but I have been in the mood to get rid of stuff and get everything organized.
Another reason for my cleaning May that we will be moving in mid-July. We are moving to Herriman, a happy little town west of Riverton. We have been asked to watch Matt's parents house while they are in Finland. Matt's dad has been called to be a mission President. They are so excited and we are excited for them. We are also excited to be able to share the house with Matt's awesome sisters! Yea!
As for Steven, along with the walking he is starting to show signs of actually growing (unbelievable. I know.) especially with his hair. He is starting to get a mullet and it needs a little trim. I hate the thought of this because once he gets his first haircut he really won't be my baby anymore. As a family we are LOVING this warmer weather. Brandon has started spending a lot of time out on our porch breathing the fresh air, basking in the sun, and barking at the neighbors. We have been taking a lot of walks. We are trying to help Brandon burn off some of his fat. Over the winter he got just a little chubby (OK a LOT chubby) . We took a family walk the other day and Steven got to go without the stroller. He is pretty good at walking along and holding on to my hand. I know it won't last but it's fun while he does it.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love that picture of Steven. He has such an adorable little face and great expression! He is just a couple of weeks older than my Mason. It is fun to be in contact with you again.