Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring is Coming! Spring is Coming!

And it's about time. We went for a nice walk today while the sun was out. It was really warm so we went further than we usually do. Along the way we saw an amazing site. Some cute little flowers peeking up through the ground, with a little honey bee buzzing around them! We were so excited to finally see some signs of spring. We have waited so long for winter to be over. Steven is a big outside kid. He loves to be outside, no matter what he is doing. Today he also got to play outside with some of the neighbors. I love to watch him run because he is so small that he doesn't look like he should even be walking yet!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Ya know the weather down here in Phoenix is AWESOME I am sure Steven would love it here...eh? Again, I am loving checking in on you and finally being able to catch up. I LOVE IT!