We had a fantastic Halloween this year! There was a little disappointment when our Halloween party got canceled (darn Swine flu ) but we ended up having a lot of fun anyway.

We baked some fun Halloween sugar cookies...

Gutted some pumpkins

Carved our gutted pumpkins

The finished product above in the daylight and below all lit up. The extra marker on the big teethed one is where Steven used the sharpie to "help" me draw the face on.

And last but not least, we went Trick-or-Treating. We dressed up as "The Zoo". Samuel is a lion, Steven is a gorilla and I am the zookeeper. I have a name tag, but it is hiding behind Steven. I originally wasn't going to take the boys out because the last thing we need is more candy around here. In the end I decided to though. After about three houses Steven turns to me and says "I think I have enough candy. I'm ready to go home." OK buddy, fine with me. Let's remember this mentality for next year.
Another nice thing is that he seems to have totally forgotten about the existence of his candy bucket. This makes it a lot easier to use it for good behavior rewards.
2 comments:
You are such a fun mom! I wish we could be neighbors so you could rub off on me. CUTE STUFF!
Those cookies look delicious! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.
Ps. Thanks for posting the recipe for the "cake". I can't wait to try it!!!
Post a Comment