Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Boys And Their Train

When we got back home from Logan after Thanksgiving, we got out all of our Christmas Decorations. Matt and I bought a train for under the Christmas Tree clear back when we were first married. I think we paid ten dollars for it at Maceys. We have only used it a couple of times, but we thought that the boys would have fun with it, so we got it out and put it under the tree. We put it out after the boys had gone to bed so the next morning it was a surprise. Steven was especially excited because he has been all about the trains lately. Everything is a train with him. His chair at dinner is a train, if we go in the car we are going in the train, any toy becomes a train and drives on the track. Since he talks about them all the time we knew he would be extra excited. Matt fired it up and they watched it for at least a half hour. This is impressive because it only goes in a little circle under the tree and doesn't do anything very amazing except whistle. I got out the camera and took a bunch of pictures of their fun faces. I have a LOT of them in this post, but I wanted to share how cute my boys are and couldn't decide which ones to leave out.

Getting the train on the track and under way. I love how patiently they are waiting.

Daddy sitting back and enjoying his guy-time with the boys.

The excitement is nail-biting!

Two super cute pajama boys, happy to see the train in action!

I love Steven's furrowed brow!

Sammy was a little taken in by it all...

Happy Face. Steven's face is a lot of fun in this one too.

Sad Face

I love Sam's little crawling bum with his little feet tucked under him. I also love that Steven is plugging his ears ( he isn't the biggest fan of loud in general).

Who knew a little Train could be such BIG BIG fun!

No comments: