Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Flock of Owls...

So I have has a cold the last few days. It hasn't been too bad, but it has made me really tired. As a result of this there has been a lot more sitting around the house than normal. To keep busy and so I didn't go crazy, I created a small flock of owls.  They have completely taken over my holiday tree...




It may or may not have gotten a little out of control....

(I found the instructions for these HERE and HERE)

There are so many more great owl projects out there. And it seems like more are added every day. This little hobby could keep me busy for a while...

3 comments:

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

Those are adorable!!

Amy said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! I must learn how to sew (maybe I'll invest in a sewing machine with my tax returns) and make these cute things!

Melissa said...

I actually did the felt ones by hand. They were my favorite to make because felt is really cheap too!