Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Second Chance Walk 2011

At the end of April we did the annual Second Chance Walk up in Logan.  It's a charity walk to benefit Organ Donation that we do every year.  As you can see from this lovely pic of my brother, Brian, it was SNOWING!!!  It snowed the entire walk.  Just a little and I would rather have snow than rain, but still... I wish that summer would just come and stay already!





Sam at the walk.



Steven at the walk.

This year, they had a bunch of prizes that they were giving out.  I won and Steven won.  Steven won a free month at the Sports Academy ( a gym in Logan) that we gave to Grandpa.

And I won a Kids bag of goodies which included a t-shirt (that fits me), a signed poster of Rulon Gardner, and a set of kids boxing gloves.  At first I didn't know what we would do with the boxing gloves, but it turns out that the boys really love to play with them!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: