So... A while ago I purchased this lunchbox for myself (I had a coupon so I got it for a screaming deal).
I use it a lot.
I don't care if it's supposed to be for kids. It's SUPER cute.
And, it helps with my need for a daily owl fix.
(Note: It's made by a little company called "skip*hop".
Well, the other day we (me and my little men) were driving around Orem killing time (We were waiting to meet a friend after pawning off our leftover Halloween candy to a dentist that sends it to the trroops). We decided that a trip to the DI was a good way to waste some time. As we were wandering around, I spied a cute bee backpack. When I got closer I found out that it was made by the company that made my little lunchbox. So I went to find out how much it was... $1.50.
Sweet! Love a great deal!
So I bought it.
Now every time we leave the house Sam has to have his Bee backpack to carry his "M".
("M" is his raggedy stuffed monkey that he won't go anywhere without)
He is currently wearing his Bee backpack around the house, and won't take it off.
I am going to have to go and pry it off of him so I can wash it...
Doesn't he look so cute wearing it though?
I use it a lot.
I don't care if it's supposed to be for kids. It's SUPER cute.
And, it helps with my need for a daily owl fix.
(Note: It's made by a little company called "skip*hop".
Well, the other day we (me and my little men) were driving around Orem killing time (We were waiting to meet a friend after pawning off our leftover Halloween candy to a dentist that sends it to the trroops). We decided that a trip to the DI was a good way to waste some time. As we were wandering around, I spied a cute bee backpack. When I got closer I found out that it was made by the company that made my little lunchbox. So I went to find out how much it was... $1.50.
Sweet! Love a great deal!
So I bought it.
Now every time we leave the house Sam has to have his Bee backpack to carry his "M".
("M" is his raggedy stuffed monkey that he won't go anywhere without)
He is currently wearing his Bee backpack around the house, and won't take it off.
I am going to have to go and pry it off of him so I can wash it...
Doesn't he look so cute wearing it though?
Needless to say, we are pretty happy with the "skip*hop" company at our house.
As long as we don't have to pay full price...

No comments:
Post a Comment