Our Halloween was lots of fun this year! We went up to Logan the weekend before, had a school party, and there was lot's of spooky fun!
I made this fun decoration to spook up my new apartment!
We found this fun Halloween macaroni at the grocery store and the boys had a lot of fun eating it in spaghetti and with butter and Parmesan cheese on it!
We went up to Logan for the weekend before Halloween for some fun with the family.
The boys decorated sugar cookies with Uncle Mike and Aunt Lisa
Licking the cookie presses...
The Boys went on a wagon ride with Uncle Brian...
(Both of the boys really wanted a witch hat this year. I found these ones at Target for cheap and they wore them a ton!)
And then they rode wiggle cars...
Uncle Brian had to get in on the action...
We carved the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch....
Steven wouldn't touch the guts, but loved poking a piece of pumpkin with his carving knife...
(note the rare appearance of me! I have to steal pictures from other people's cameras, or have them steal mine, so I can be in some of the pictures!)
Here is Steven carving away...
Uncle Brian
I LOVE this picture that Aunt Bonnie took! I like how Sam's little teeth are peeking out, just like the pumpkin's!
The carving line-up: The one for mom's porch,mine, my puking pumpkin, Steven's, Samuel's, Bonnie's, and Brian's. (Steven picked the face for his by saying to me "I want this face on it" then he pulled a random face, and I had to transfer it to a drawing that was carving friendly.)
Here they are all lit up!
The barfing pumpkin!
For Halloween day,we made these fun cupcakes to take to some of our friends
For costumes the boys were minions, and I was Margo from "Despicable Me".
I love how their costumes turned out! It's a good thing these boys have a super fabulous creative mom! ;)
This is their 'Uncle Brian and Aunt Bonnie" pose!
Minion hug!
1 comment:
Cute pumpkins and cupcakes. The noodles look fun I will have to keep an eye out for those next year.
Post a Comment