Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend 2011

We had so much fun over the Thanksgiving holiday! We had Thanksgiving dinner at Matt's parents house and it was delicious and fantastic!  Then we went up to Logan for the rest of the weekend.  I went shopping on Black Friday with my cousins.  I have sort of created a tradition with that, and I love it!  We spent the Saturday of that weekend fulfilling our tradition of putting up my parents massive amount of Christmas lights. When it is all done, it's an amazing display (which I neglected to get a picture of) and if we all pitch in, it doesn't actually take that long.


Brian working the edge of the roof


Mom putting the light strands along the front walkway


Dad putting lights along the sides of the house


Me helping mom with the walkway


Brian throwing giant snowballs up in the air


More giant snowballs.


The boys had to throw snowballs too, because Uncle Brian was doing it

Our friend Nate comes up from Ogden with his mom for Thanksgiving.  After dinner, his mom goes back home and shops on Black Friday, and he stays with us and plays x-box with Matt and Brian.  We love having him stay and play!


Here Nate is breaking olives into tiny pieces and putting them on Brian's chocolate pie so that they look like chocolate shavings!  So funny! Brian found them before he ate them though, darn it! 

No comments: