Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Little Valentine Tribute to a Great Husband and Dad!


Matt is a truly great Husband and a great Dad. He works really hard every day so I can spend time at home and take care of the business of raising Steven ( a job I really love!). When he gets home he is really great at taking time out to play with Steven and teach him all kinds of things (like playing the guitar). He is also good at helping me out with Steven's baths and taking a turn once in a while to get Steven in bed. I love to watch him with our little son as he teaches him to say new words, how things work, and as he reads our son stories and sings him songs. It is very apparent that he loves to be a Dad. My favorite is when he plays his guitar in the bathroom while Steven is taking a bath. I love how patient he is with me. We have been married for over four years now and I still seem to try his patience, kind of a lot. I am trying though and he is great at helping me. He is even patient with my dog! I hope that you had a great Valentines Day Matt! I Love You.

No comments: