Sunday, February 17, 2008

My First Tag!! (Thanks Whitney!)

My very first tag! I am so glad that someone reads my blog!

Ten years ago...
My senior year in High School. I wasn't anything like I am now. I was really shy and not very social. I was pretty focused on school ( this got me into college with a scholarship). I did have some pretty good friends though. We used to hang out every day after school.

Five things on my to do list... for tomorrow:
1. Laundry
2. Take the dog for a walk (I hope it's warm...)
3. Go to the distribution center to buy some copies of the church news (my in-laws are in it)
4. Update my blog
5. Play with little Steven

Five jobs I've had...
Janitor at the high school
Macey's , Logan
Macey's, Provo
Macey's Ogden
Lee's (yes I am the super grocery girl)

If I was suddenly a Billionaire...
I would pay off bills and buy a second car so I would have one during the day, buy a really nice camera so I can take up photography, and save the rest to buy a house in three years ( when we are done watching My in-laws house).

I enjoy...
Camping, hiking, crafts of any kind, making jewelry, scrapbooking, taking pictures (mostly of Steven), traveling (don't do much of that, so expensive, one day...), and cooking ( hate the dishes though).

Things you might not know about me...
My newest dream is to be a photographer. I also can purr like a cat (It's true I swear!). Steven used to do it too but he is starting to forget how :(


And there you have it. I tag Michael and Michelle.

No comments: