Monday, April 21, 2008

New Jobs and Busy Schedules

We've been really busy around our house adjusting to a new schedule. Matt changed jobs about two weeks ago, and I started a new job last week. Steven has done really well with it all. He seems to be taking it really well. We set it up so he doesn't have to go to a babysitter at all. Matt Goes to work from 7 am to 3 pm, and I go to work at 3:30 pm and get home around midnight or 1 am. It keeps us both pretty busy but it's worth it for Steven to be at home with us. The money will also be really nice for bills.
Matt's new job is with a company called Impact Payments. He verifies payday loans over the phone and internet. It's not the best job but it pays well and he is treated a a lot better than he was at his last job.
My job is with Herff Jones. They print yearbooks here in Logan. The work is kind of hard sometimes, but it is really fun. It keeps me busy and I work with really great people. Plus, the pay is really good. It is only a temporary position (5-8 weeks), so it will work out really well with us moving. I should be done working about a month before we move so I will be able to pack everything up and get things organized before we go!

1 comment:

jon and whit said...

sounds like crazy schedules for sure!! i guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do huh? even though sometimes that's NO FUN!! good luck with your new jobs!