On Saturday April 19th we embarked on the Second Chance Charity Walk. This is a 5K walk/run that is put on every Spring here in Logan. It is to benefit families that have members receiving or waiting to receive an organ transplant. This was the third year for Steven and I (the 1st year, I was pregnant), and the 1st year for Matt. We always go with my parents. They have participated in the walk all five years that it has been put on.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Second Chance: A Charity Walk/Run
On Saturday April 19th we embarked on the Second Chance Charity Walk. This is a 5K walk/run that is put on every Spring here in Logan. It is to benefit families that have members receiving or waiting to receive an organ transplant. This was the third year for Steven and I (the 1st year, I was pregnant), and the 1st year for Matt. We always go with my parents. They have participated in the walk all five years that it has been put on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment