Thursday, May 29, 2008

Farewell Herff Jones!

Well I am officially no longer a working woman. I took a temporary position working at the yearbook factory here in Logan back in April. I worked up until May 28th and now am finished. They are just about done with their work for the season and didn't need me anymore. I had a great time working there but am glad to be a mom again. It was nice to have a second paycheck coming in, but Steven's sleeping schedule was starting to suffer from me working late. It is nice to have more free time to do more fun things together. We have already gone for a picnic at willow park. It had been a lot of fun. So farewell to Herff Jones. It was fun while it lasted, I met a lot of great people and had some great experiences, but as much as I liked working, I love being a mom more!

1 comment:

amber said...

Congrats on the chance to stay home again. Cute picinic pictures too!