Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steven Flying a Plane!!!


So if Steven really was flying a plane we would all die in a big ball of fire. If any of you know Matt very well (And I think most of you do), you know that he is obsessed with electronic gadgets. I would even go so far as to say he may be addicted to them. Unfortunately, for me, he seems to have passed this addiction on to our little son. Steven's favorite toys are things with little lights and buttons he can push. Even better if said gadget makes a little noise when a button is pushed. So Matt has a game on the computer where he flies a plane. To help him play this game he has a series of gadgets that make it more "real" (don't get me wrong, this is all very cool, just not really my thing). His little flying gadget arsenal includes pedals, a console with a lot of knobs and buttons, and a steering wheel( I think it's called a yoke). All you guys out there are probably wincing at this point because I have no idea what this stuff is called. Anyway, on to my point. Steven loves to sit on Matt's lap when he is on the computer. Usually he plays with an old mouse and thinks he is making things happen on the screen. On this particular day, Matt was talking on the phone with his family and Steven was just sitting on his lap "flying". I particularly love the way he just goes Crazy with the Yoke. I posted this video because it makes me laugh every time I watch it( you can hear me laughing as I'm recording it. Matt is, of course unfazed). I hope you are all equally amused. If not, I am sorry. I guess it must be a mom thing.

No comments: