Monday, July 28, 2008

Loving The New House...

This blog has a lot of pictures. I like to use pictures, because that's whats I like to look at on other people's blogs! We are starting to get settled into our new house. It's been an adjustment moving and trying to mesh our lives a little with Matt's two single sisters. We are having fun though and doing well. There are a lot more stairs in this place (the apartment didn't really have any). So we get a little more exercise that way. Steven has learned to open doors, and had a brief period where he tried going down the stairs like a big person (facing front). Luckily the stair adventure resulted in two uneventful "trips" down the stairs and so hopefully he has been deterred for the time being. I am hoping the fear of falling down the stairs will help him to crawl down backward for at least a little longer.
So overall, we are doing pretty well here in Herriman. Maybe someday we will be all unpacked and can relax for at least a couple years before we move again.

Steven checking to make sure the Turtle is ready for his big move.
Steven helping daddy move the big stuff...
Playing with his favorite toy... A lovely singing Sesame Street train that he plays over and over...


Not so sure about his early birthday present (thanks Aunt Ali!!)

Liking the present a little more...
Lots of room to play outside and run with the John Deere

1 comment:

Sally said...

I know my blog said that I was going to leave a comment on my own blog if you weren't playing the memory game on your blog but I thought it would make more sense to leave it on yours.

Wow, your comment really brought back the memories. I loved living with all of you guys. It made me feel so very young! My biggest memory of you is the following you had. There were so many guys who were after you. I hope Matt realizes how lucky he is that he got you cause I KNOW there are lots of guys that would love to be in his place! Matt was my favorite though and he was obviously the only one you had eyes for.