
As many of you know, my old faithful Sony Cybershot digital camera has been on it's way out for some time. Te screen had been periodically freaking out and the counter for how many pictures I have taken started over a long time ago. It only goes so high and I have taken way more pictures than it had the capacity to count. About two weeks ago the viewing screen really freaked out and was shaking, the colors were weird and wrong and it was absically useless. Also, the picture quality, while stil being okay, has been going downhill a little. I keep getting weird thing going on with the pictures I am taking. I told Matt that I needed a new camera for christmas and hoped that the poor cybershot would keep limping along until then (seeing that there are some major picture taking holidays between now and then). About two days ago Matt got a package in the mail and it was my new camera!

He bought it and gave it to me early! I am so excited! I am still learning how to use it (it has a lot more features than my old one did), but I am way excited to experiment with it and see what it can do! Thanks Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment