Friday, October 31, 2008

In The Movie Business...

Are you thinking to yourself "I could really use a big crane to hold the camera for that movie I'm making."? Well you're in luck! Check this baby out:


That's right folks, it's a 15.5' Boomslang Camera Crane. I know you have all always wanted to try one of these out and now is your chance! It's for rent!

Seriously though. Matt has been working with his cousins to start a movie production company lately. They are working really hard and things are going pretty well so far. So if you or anyone you know is making films of any kind you should rent some equipment from them. They have really nice stuff and have the lowest prices in the state. If you want to know more about their company, click HERE.

Just in case you're curious, to rent the crane pictured above ( yes it really is for rent. I wasn't kidding) It's only $550 dollars a day!

No comments: