Here he is holding the radio part. He mostly plays with just this part. He isn't as much of a fan of the headphones. Apparently, they aren't as fun as the radio itself.
This is his second favorite toy from Christmas, so we get to listen to it most of the day (his top favorite is the magna doodle, a special thanks to Uncle Brian!). The good news is, that it really isn't very loud and I'm getting really good at tuning it out.
When it comes to playing with the radio, his favorite thing to do is turn it on, hold it in his hand, and "dance". His version of dancing, in this case, involves him running in a circle around something on the floor ( a book, a toy, his blanket, the dog, etc.). The funniest part in all this is that he will do this for a half an hour sometimes. I love to just watch him burn off the energy!
This first video is of him playing with the radio without the headphones. He wasn't running as long as he usually does because he knew I had the camera and he gets a little camera shy lately.
This second video is with the headphones. They aren't actually plugged in, as you can still hear the music, but he still has a good time with them. He also likes to plug and unplug the headphones over and over.
On a completely different note, I made this awesome snowflake to decorate for "winter" and I'm really happy with how it turned out. If you want to know how to make one for yourself (it's really easy) here is the link: Snowflake Instructions
2 comments:
He's got a lot of energy!! And guess what, I learned how to make those cool snow flakes too this year. Dave wanted me to tell you that he thinks your baby floating in the bubble thing is disturbing :)
My goodness he's cute! and those snowflakes are amazing.
But Melissa, seriously, I'm not included in on the blogs that you love? . . . ;)
Post a Comment