Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Favorite

So here at our house we have a new favorite. While at the library cruising for stuff to entertain Steven I ran across this:

It's a CD/DVD set of songs about numbers by They Might Be Giants. I have always liked this groups music so we decided to try it. Steven is officially in love. He requests to watch the DVD daily. And when he does watch it, he will sit and watch the entire thing. Usually when he watches something, he kind of watches, kind of plays, gets distracted and wanders off. The best part about it all is that the songs are kind of catchy and they aren't too annoying when heard repeatedly. His favorite song is the Seven song. I find him singing it and other songs from the CD at random times throughout the day. Now I just need to learn the words to the songs so I can help him learn them...

No comments: