So here at our house Fall comes with very mixed feelings (I know that fall is halfway over, but I'm saying this anyway). I LOVE fall. It is my absolute favorite season. My favorite holiday (Halloween) is in the fall, I love the cooler weather and wearing hoodies, I love the changing leaves and the excitement of coming holidays. Also, back when I was in school, fall was when school started and I always loved school.
Matt HATES fall. Fall is when the warm summer days end. Fall is when the days get shorter, camping season is over, working outside is coming to an end and worst of all, SNOW is coming.
My dilemma comes when I get so excited about fall and Matt just gets more depressed as winter looms closer. I am also not a huge fan of winter, I just don't dislike it the way Matt does.
1 comment:
Sounds like me and my hubby, except opposite. I hate fall and winter, and he looks forward to it. Funny how it seems to work that way.
Post a Comment