Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Quick Update...

Samuel David Brown was born Friday, March 27 at 1:31 pm. He weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs 7 oz and was 19 in long! (Steven was 5 lbs 14 oz and 18 in long). He is doing well and so am I. We are lucky to have my mom who offered to take Steven for a couple days, and to have Matt who stayed with me at the hospital and pretty much takes over caring for the baby (except for nursing) until I am feeling better and can get around easier. Thanks Matt! You are a great daddy! We will be able to go home tomorrow and then we can start getting our lives into their new version of normal. Yea! Pictures will soon follow...

3 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!

Sally said...

Congrats! I love the name. I hope you are feeling well and can quickly figure our your "new normal". I know I still haven't found ours...or maybe crazy IS our normal!

Smith Family said...

Congratulations!!!