I have seen this on a few of the blogs I follow, but I haven't ever tried it. However, one of my old roommate's blogs has inspired me, so I am giving it a try. It really is a great idea.
So here is the deal : the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. I haven't decided what to make yet so when and what will be a surprise.
There's a tiny little catch though... Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. I'm so excited!
1 comment:
Yeah! I get to be #1 on your list!! How are you guys doing? We can't wait to see little Samuel (as I'm sure you are too!). Good luck this week, we'll be crossing our fingers for you. So, I'm gonna go post on my blog now! :)
Post a Comment