Here is little samuel in the hospital. I took this picture with my phone, but it is one of the best ones with his eyes open...

Another of Samuel at the hospital
Samuel and Daddy having some "Guy Time". I love to watch Matt with his sons. He really loves being a father (and Husband) and he is really good at it!
Steven holding Samuel for the second time.
The first time Steven held him was in the hospital, the day Samuel was born. He wasn't really a fan of him at first. I think that it was hard for him to appreciate a new Baby Brother with all the other unfamiliar surroundings. When he came home today, the first thing he said to me was "I need to hold Baby Brother". So we sat him on the couch and put Samuel on his lap. Then he started coughing so I moved Samuel and he shouted, "No! I need him!" It breaks my heart that Steven is sick because I don't want Samuel to get sick, but I also don't want to tell Steven to stay away from Samuel. We will just to have to do our best to minimize exposure.
So overall, things are going well. Samuel is eating well and Mommy is recovering well. I am still sore, but I get around all right. We will see how our first night at home goes...
7 comments:
Congratulations! He looks like a handsome little tike! Have so much fun with the little guy!
He is so teeny and sweet! Congrats.
Yaa!! He is finally here. I hope to follow suit soon. He is adorable. I feel for ya with the cold thing. Scott, Kalissa and I all have colds right now, so hopefully we will be better before the baby comes. Good luck!
awww he is so precious...congrats
Congrats! he is beautiful (can you say that about boys?)
CONGRATS!!! He is a cute little guy. Let us know if there is anything to help ease the transition. 1 to 2 kids was the hardest for me, just because there are all of the sudden to little people to help and you don't know which one to help first. Good luck and your little guy is just so adorable.
Hooray!! Samuel is here!! Congratulations you guys!! He looks so sweet!! I just want to give him a snuggle. We'll have to come see you sometime when things settle down a little.
Post a Comment