Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Lives Lately...

Lately our biggest effort has been willing baby Samuel to be born. Tomorrow is his official due date. We are still holding out though. Even though Sam hasn't come yet, there have been a few other fun things that we have been up to.


This is Steven and mommy lounging on the couch together. He has been more cuddly lately and we are enjoying it a lot.

Steven and his "glasses". He borrows them from Mr. Potato Head.


Having some grapes. He stuffed a few of them in his mouth all at once and then was trying to smile.

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day by making some clover sugar cookies. Steven got to lick the frosting beaters. He also wore his special St. Patrick's day shirt. Such a good time.

Last Sunday we went for a walk as a family. We walked up to the elementary school behind our house to check out their playground equipment. Steven had a ton of fun running up and down the hills they have in the school yard and playing on the playground.

Here Steven is walking through a tunnel.

Steven trying his hand at the big swings. It was a little dicey, but he loved it. We will need to practice these...
As we were leaving the school yard these dogs started barking at us. Steven was really excited to see them and tried to get closer. Too bad the wall was so tall.


And last but not least, a picture of the belly. Samuel is sitting really low now. I am getting really ready for him to be born. I have never been this pregnant before (Steven came 6 days early). Matt is even more impatient than I am. Oh and I also got new glasses, as you can see in this picture. I am really liking them.
Other than that, we have been mostly hanging out and waiting on baby brother so we can try to get our lives back to normal, or at least get started on our new normal. We are tired of having our lives on call for a trip to the hospital.

4 comments:

Sally said...

You're so cute! Love your new glasses too!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Good luck! I wil be anxiously awaiting baby pics.

Jen and Scott said...

I totally understand and I'm right there with you! I'll e-mail you some info I have been given on how you could induce labor non-medically.

Wendy said...

I like the picture with the mouth full of grapes! Is Steven ready to be a big brother?