Samuel turned two months old this past Wednesday! We can't believe that he is that old already and we can't believe how BIG he is! At his appointment he weighed in at 10 lbs and 4 ounces! That is 2 oz shy of being a pound bigger than Steven was at that age! He was 21.85 inches long. So he is doing really well health wise and is growing like a chubby little weed. We love having him as a part of our family! He is holding up his head really well and will stand up (with assistance). He holds up his own weight, but has no balance. He smiles a lot and is really mellow compared to how Steven was. When Steven was two months old, he was laughing already because he loved to be tickled. Samuel hates to be tickled, so we aren't sure how we are going to get him to laugh, but we are sure trying! Steven is really great with his baby brother and just loves him to death. Here are a few pictures of Samuel for you all to enjoy:
I love the cute little look on his face in this one!
This is the closest thing to his smile I have been able to catch with the camera. He smiles a lot, but they are quick and I can't seem to catch them on film...
I love him in these little nightgowns. I love the way his little feet poke out the bottom.
We got out the Johnny Jumper for him to try out because he likes to stand so much. He likes it, but he is still a little small for it so he's not happy in it for very long.
No comments:
Post a Comment