We FINALLY got a good pic of Samuel's smile! (The flash on my camera washed it out a little. It actually does this a lot, but we're still working on how to change the settings so it won't. The flash on my camera actually ruins a lot of my pictures, but that's a frustration for another day...)
Steven and I planted some grass seeds in a couple pots a couple weeks ago. He has loved watching the seeds grow! They grew faster than I thought they would, it's almost time to "mow" them. One of the pots has an albino blade of grass growing in it! You can see the little white one in the front! I knew that all animals could be albino but guess I didn't realize that plants could be albino too...
And last but not least, I have found my dream vacation! There was an article in the paper about it about a week ago. Are you ready for this...
When I told Matt about it all he said was "NO!" So I guess I will have to go without him! The sale lasts for four days and stretches for 654 miles along US 127 from West Unity, Ohio to Gadsden, Alabama!
It starts the first Thursday in August. I probably won't make it this year, because I need more time to plan and save. But this is now at the top of my list of places to go. I've just got to get a trailer, or an SUV, or maybe rent a Uhaul...
1 comment:
Cute pic of Samuel smiling! I have the same prob. with my camera. It seems like I have to take a ton of pics to get a good one. I try to take them next to a window so I don't have to use the flash.
Post a Comment