Friday, July 10, 2009

A Fun Project Waiting To Happen....

I have been eyeing this fabric at Wal-mart for a while. I love the bright busy pattern! It's so cheerful!




I have been mulling several projects I want to try with it but haven't decided on anything. When I was there yesterday they had a little piece in the remnant bin. I am still deciding on a project, but now I have a piece to look at and enjoy while I decide!
(I am thinking that a tablecloth of some kind will be fun. I don't have a summery one)




I also put up my Gerber daisy wreath today.


I love all the bright colors. These Gerbers are especially fun because they are leftovers from my cousin Stephanie's wedding. we had such a fun time at her wedding and it is fun to look at these flowers and remember good times with family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen and Scott said...

That wreath is really pretty. I like the table cloth idea, it makes me want to go and buy some fun fabric to make something with.