Here are my projects from the last couple of days:
My first project was this ribbon blanket for Samuel. He loves to chew on blankets, so I made this one for him to play with. It's just the right size for his lap.
These two pics are of the tablecloth that I made with the fabric that I blogged about a while ago. I like how it turned out, but with the ribbon on the edges, it doesn't sit very flat now.
These two pis are a patriotic tablecloth that I made. I love this fabric!
I had a lot of fun with these projects. A special thanks to my adorable husband for helping me figure out the details of how to round the corners with my edging. And also for laughing at me when I stepped on a pin ;)
4 comments:
I love what you've made. Where did you find the pattern for the ribbon blanket?
In your craft/sewing blogging, have you come across a patter for the car seat cover that goes over top and buttons onto the handle? I'm not that great at sewing, but I'd like to try to make one.
Check you out crafty! I love the little ribbon blankie. I would even chew on that...it looks pretty tasty!
Very cute!!!
Wow those are great projects!! great job!!
Post a Comment