I have been wanting to get Steven a sandbox for a while now. I wanted one of those plastic ones that has a lid so that neighborhood cats don't use it as a litterbox. They are kind of pricey though so we hadn't done it yet. I was perusing freecycling posts last week and someone was offering one that they didn't need anymore. I replied and didn't expect to her anything back. I usually don't hear anything because I'm not quick enough to get stuff most of the time. But I got a reply saying that the sandbox was mine!!! Yes!!! We went and picked it up, and are so excited to have it. It is in really nice shape! We scrubbed off the dirt, and filled it with sand and we are good to go. I told Steven that we were going to get it and all he could talk about for two days was the sandbox. He helped me wash it off and seemed really excited for it.

I love the natural color and the rock look of the bottom part.

Here it is with the lid. Not sure how I feel about the sun design, but it was free so it's all good.
We LOVE freecycling!

I told Steven that we were going to get it and all he could talk about for two days was the sandbox. He helped me wash it off and seemed really excited for it. Then when we tried to put him in it to play, he wanted no part of it. It was "dirty". So I put my feet in instead.
On a completely unrelated note:
Check out these awesome cupcakes that I made!
3 comments:
Very fun...you can't beat having your own beach!!
How fun! I have been wanting one for Kalissa too. So where are these freecycling posts you are talking about?
Wow! How'd you do the cupcakes?!
Cupcakes are like my favorite thing in the world!
Post a Comment