Monday, June 22, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham

Lately we have been reading Dr Seuss books to Steven. He really likes them and is totally enthralled by them the entire time you are reading. We read Green eggs and ham to him for the first time this last weekend. I read it to him before bed, and the next day he was requesting Green eggs and ham for lunch. So he got it.


I wasn't sure if he would actually eat it once it came down to it, but he did really well. Here is another interview style video. I have started trying to get more video's of Steven saying things because as he learns to talk better, I miss the way he used to say things. This way I can hear it whenever I want. The T.V. is muted behind me in this so he is a little distracted. It's still cute though.


No comments: