I found them at walmart one day and thought Steven would love them. He really likes marshmallows, and is a huge fan of stars, so these are a double home run with him. Matt liked them too but I think that has more to do with their sugar content then their shape or color.
Below is a fun video of Steven with his "Kweekle Tars". I could listen to him talk all day ( and I do most days). I love the way he says things. The video was too long, so I divided it in half. My favorite part of this video is the way he pronounces "twinkle stars". That is in the first half. My second favorite part is in the second half, when he discovers the echo when he talks into his cup...
First half:
Second half:
The way I had to edit the video reduced the quality a little, but you can still hear him pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment